Welcome to ParadiseMC

"Creating what you envision."

This is it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FallenAngel24, Feb 1, 2019.

1. FallenAngel24

FallenAngel24 Retired Staff

Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. I'm officially retiring for the very last time on PMC.

I would have posted this right after I announced it to Nick but some car issues came up that caused me to stay out way later then I planned.

PMC has been like my Minecraft home for quite some time now and I really hate to do this but I really think it's time to go. As Daniel said, we had been working on a reset for awhile and after trying to get assistance it just never happened. We had been at a stand-still in the reset for awhile and we just couldn't wait anymore. As much as I would have loved to have some of our plans happen, it just wasn't meant to be.

I also just haven't been that into Minecraft at all lately. No matter what server I went on. I'd go on and get bored within minutes. Although, I have been playing a lot of modpacks lately.

But some of the main reasons I decided it was time is the stuff going on behind the scenes in my life. As many of, if not all of you know that I am 26 with a full time job as a Cake Decorator. I've been working 40+ hours a week and getting home late. I was offered a job as a personal decorator to a party/wedding planner but I declined the offer because I just have so much to learn before I make that step. I was also involved in a car accident a few months ago and I needed to take some time off IRL work and PMC to recover from it. So much more has happened but I won't bore you with those details more then I already have.

I love PMC and the players. Even if I don't agree with some things that are said and done by some of the people here.

@ChrisNub We were T.Mods together. But even before that we started a growing friendship. Even after I was off the team and then when you left, we kept in touch. You became someone I trust and care about. You're seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. Even though you are a big troll! You've become one of my best friends! Here's to more gaming and random conversations about ducks and bongo cat! ALL HAIL DERPY!!

@Daniel51003 I never would have come back to staff if it weren't for you. You were one of the only staff I ever saw on when you came back to being a mod. I had hoped you would make manager with all you had been doing! The moment I found out you were I put in my application to come back. Thank you for all of your hard work and for always being there when we needed help!
    @Kevin You were also one of the reasons I decided to come back to the team. Although we don't get to chat much anymore, it's a lot of fun when we do! You're a good friend!

@TheOnlineWorld We didn't talk much until we started working on the rest together. But I have to say that you are a pretty awesome person! Let's make sure to keep in touch!

@Faiaz You're the only cookie I don't dislike!

@Dankest_ You've always believed in me. You're always there to help out a friend when they need it. You're an amazing friend and I'm sorry I haven't told you that lately! You are so appreciated! Don't think about it any other way.

@SaintNickGamez Thank you for PMC. If it weren't for your server I wouldn't have met so many amazing people over the past few years.

This is my last post as a PMC staff member. Thanks for the memories!

~Fallen

#1 FallenAngel24, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Love Love x 4
  2. Taylorr

Taylorr Well-Known Member

<3

• Love Love x 1
  3. ChrisNub

ChrisNub Retired Staff

Hell yeah

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Joe

Joe Active Member

you were nice. appreciate what you've contributed

• Love Love x 1
  5. ChaoticoMC

ChaoticoMC Member

Welcome to retirement village!

6. FallenAngel24

Thank you <3

7. FallenAngel24

You mean welcome back! Lol I retired my second time on the team after a couple months. This was my 3rd time on the team

8. TheOnlineWorld

TheOnlineWorld Retired Staff

So many kind words! <3. well now we can all enjoy cah in the retirement village

• Agree Agree x 1