Welcome to ParadiseMC

"Creating what you envision."

Retirement!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheOnlineWorld, Jan 31, 2019.

1. TheOnlineWorld

TheOnlineWorld Retired Staff

So the time has finally come for me to retire. I knew it was coming eventually, but it truly feels sad. The past year and a half have been amazing, and I'm glad I was given these opportunities, met all of you ridiculous people.

My reasons for retiring reflect on the other remaining staff retiring. We have been working for the past few months on our recent for the server. all was going well till we received some news late last week that was very unpleasant.

It really pains me to see this server slowly fade away. I'd love to see the server come back to life ,but I doubt this will happen without a change in ownership. I've really had a blast being staff on here and watching many of the team and the community grow and shrink through the months, along with many new and old faces coming and going. This has been a really great time and I will miss it. (Minus the toxic remarks but yea)

Shout out Time!

@Dankest_ Thank you for all of the hard work you have put into the server over the years. I have learned a lot from the conversations we have had. I hope you are doing well.

@Daniel51003 Thank you for the work you have put into the reset with fallen and I. You were determined to do a great job and you did. So thank you.

@Jorjie Thank you for the opportunity to become staff in the first place. I know the odds were against me but I guess you saw something in me. Honestly I'm going to miss our chats we had back on skype good times.

@Puddles Thank you for being my first mentor. You really showed me the ropes and I appreciate that.

@Kevin Im going to miss

@Faiaz What else is new, you're cookie.

@Chris_mattax and @Fallen_Angel_24 Thank you guys for giving me a chance on the staff team. Both of you are honestly some of the nicest people I have met.

@LukeFrost you nub

@SaintNickGamez You really let this place go.

• Love Love x 4
  2. ItsaChicken

ItsaChicken Well-Known Member

3. Masteh

Masteh Member

F indeed. ;-;

4. WhatItIs

WhatItIs Noob Member

5. Taylorr

Taylorr Well-Known Member

Fai's salty :p

6. Joe

Joe Active Member

okay cool

7. s_ohno

s_ohno Active Member

I'm just legitimately surprised that so many of you still thought up until recently that Nick was going to suddenly change and start caring about the server again.

• Winner Winner x 1