Welcome to ParadiseMC

"Creating what you envision."

[Change Log] 08/01/2017

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CptAmerica, Aug 1, 2017.

1. CptAmerica

CptAmerica Retired Staff

Hello islanders!

You may have seen me around the network a lot more recently, I popped up from the blue. Not quite going to introduce myself in this thread as it's not what it's for.

But I will be here to ask for your players suggestions, feedback, and for any bugs/glitches you may have found. I am open to hear everything. So make sure you contact me via forums, discord, or in the server. (server isn't the best idea, I work a lot in the back-end and don't see my mc chat often)
    Discord: CptAmerica#1096

Here is a quick rundown what the leadership team has accomplished on ParadiseMC.
    Also a lot of fancy pictures/gifs, so sit back, get some food, and enjoy.​

| Changelog:
    RevVs is no longer associated with us.

New Executive Administrator.

Factions Warzone PvP - Fixed.

Global Friends Plugin - Added.

Chat Formatting: (As you can see staff is quite different looking in chat than other users. Same with donators)
    [​IMG]

Scoreboards.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tab:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Announcements: (These will be changed to every seven minutes so they don't spam chat)
    [​IMG]

Names above users heads: (Only lobbies, skyblock, and kitpvp currently)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is a lot more that I been working on within ParadiseMC that you may or may not notice. It can be only viewed for staff or it will be seen to all. That's a small changelog of so far that I have done. A lot more to come.

| Bugs & Suggestions:
    I saw that the factions warzone took awhile to be fixed.. It was quite simple and easy with some assistance from @boweevil22. (thank you again bowe) So, I do skim the forums a lot and read through discord messages. Please contact me or tag if you have a suggestion or a bug report. I will handle it with the staff team or by myself.

| Future Updates:
    I can't disclose a lot of cool new features that @JonNub, @Faiaz, and I are working on currently. But they will be brought to the surface once they are completed. Also, a lot of you guys know about the new rank that is suppose to be added. Just know it will be coming shortly to stores near you!

| Goals to accomplish:
    I did state this earlier in a thread (Check it out here: https://paradise-mc.net/threads/open-questions.4554/ if you like) but I will not set myself to have a goal. I will focus on everything that is presented to me currently. The past is the past, the present is now, and the future is later down the path. My overall current goal for myself is to listen, fix, and re-brand.

~Nick.
    (CptAmerica)

(As I was writing this announcement.. I got word that I lost a family member. So in loving memory to him..)

#1 CptAmerica, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Liv

Liv Member

Great, and I'm sorry for your loss <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. MelissaLynne

MelissaLynne Admin
    Administrator Media Team

This is was a very nice changelog, and I am really excited for the new additions. Also, very sorry for your loss... <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Zoku

Zoku Active Member

coolio

• Love Love x 1
  5. SaintNickGamez

SaintNickGamez Network Owner
    Owner

SaintNickGamez
    nice work my man, Nick!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. 34486

34486 Active Member

This happen quick, I feel like I missed something..

7. Pey

Pey Member

Keep up the great work Nick. ~

• Love Love x 1
  8. RevVs

RevVs Noob Member

Good luck @CptAmerica! and aww no words about me ;(. I'll miss you all!

9. LukeFrost

LukeFrost Guest

Who are you?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Savage Savage x 1
  10. RevVs

RevVs Noob Member

the former paradise executive admin

11. s_ohno

s_ohno Active Member

Your name doesn't ring a bell. Pretty sure the active players would remember you if you weren't lying.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Savage Savage x 1
  12. CptAmerica

CptAmerica Retired Staff

Thank you <3.
    Thank you, glad to hear, and aswell thank you again. <3
    Very ;)
    Thank you Nick <3
    You didn't miss much, just out of the blue and I work quickly.
    Thank you Pey <3

• Like Like x 1
  13. RevVs

RevVs Noob Member

14. Pey

Pey Member

[​IMG]

Me seeing he doesn't get it @s_ohno

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Savage Savage x 1
  15. CptAmerica

CptAmerica Retired Staff

The same way I reacted.

• Like Like x 2
  16. LaMortaGaming

LaMortaGaming Well-Known Member

That lasted a solid week or so didnt it....
    Anyways,
    10 bucks says the same thing happens with this guy.
    I dont even know what to say at this point. Boom, he just pops up into the community. Its disgusting might i say, and frankly i dont know when nick is going to learn this isnt how it works...(The owner that being, not the exec) Im ashamed, all i can do is hope he isnt a complete idiot and pray that he will actually do something (more than this initial "Im your new exec" forum post).
    @CptAmerica Yeah best wishes w/ your family ig, i lost most of my family when i was young so i dont have much to grieve about now (but i feel your pain) :D

(I have conspiracies because none of Exec crap adds up imo)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. CptAmerica

CptAmerica Retired Staff

I'm completely different, had comments made a few times around these lines. Not going fight them as I see how the community is to this stuff. I been working hard for the past three days since I been in the position and I will keep up the work I been doing. Everything stated in this change log has been done by myself or with assistance from others within leadership. I'm not going to be public about anything 100% - that's why I didn't go big into an introduction.

Sorry to hear about your family, that's way worse. As well thank you. Hope your life is going well after all that..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pey

Pey Member

As you've probably seen, I've been pretty open with how I feel towards certain people/subjects since I came back to the community, but regardless I personally think that with all that Nick has accomplished so far (Exec Nick >~>) and the fact that he has previously served for staff on PMC in the past, he will get things done as he is also somewhat familiar with the environment Paradise holds. I can't predict the future, but I personally just have good intentions as far as being in the moment for now. Hope this won't change either ~

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. LaMortaGaming

LaMortaGaming Well-Known Member

Woah woah, lets not get to ahead of ourselves. I'm beyond perfectly willing to give everyone new, especially with an Exec pos. a fair chance at proving themselves. I'm simply saying that time after time again, i've been let down by things exactly like this, so i don't see it working out well. As far as what you've done so far, its great. I love seeing things get done. Then again this is the same thing Revvs did, then boom he absolutely died...No community contact, no weekly updates, no anything. (I was told no weekly updates because there wasn't enough to update the community about, which is completely unreal if true). I certainly look forward to what you bring to the table, just don't be another person in my book of community letdowns.

20. LukeFrost

LukeFrost Guest

Ladies ladies, calm down. Let’s not jump to conclusions. After all, Zcool was the best Exec... (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1