Welcome to ParadiseMC

"Creating what you envision."

AY YALL PEEPS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ItsaChicken, Feb 2, 2019.

1. ItsaChicken

ItsaChicken Well-Known Member

Yo what up my peeps. seeing how this servers probs gonna die soon, anyone want to send memes or talk in this thread?

Im just going to write a bunch of stuff on here because I like procrastinating my life. IT be like that sometimes. Now im going to change the font on everything. Times new roman font sucks. I dont like yellow.

Can you still send images? will the chat box ever get fixed? Y dont this website have a night mode?

is anyone reading this? idk but i do know for sure that I have no life. Do you like cats or dogs? Ya'll have any good show recomendations? Ya'll have any music recomendations?

Will shaggy ever use all of his power? Was lemon car ever funny? WIll I ever get a life? Will I and l ever look different? Are we really doing airpods memes? How have we not been killed by a black hole yet? Will yellowstone ever blow up and turn the earth into snowball earth? Is this the peak of my existence? How do we know that a black hole turns stuff into speghetti? is it possible for an element without pjroton? abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. Im hungry. What did it cost? MR. STARK I DONT FEEL SO GUD. Roses are red, Violets are purple, kill me now, or suffer the consequrple. MEMES. Candles should replace humans, they do basically the same thing. Vine committed game end. Does pewdiepie have a superbowl ad? Here in my garadge got me my new lambogeni, BUT ya know whats better than a lambo? MEMES

Jokes on all of yall, this thread cant be deleted (unless someone who still has staff perks does it) becuase nick never comes on here anyways.

My cat just ran across the room.My phone is on the floor. Now my cats are fighting. Im lonely. I never applied for staff get rekt. I spent over 30 days worth of playtime on freelance. My regret is half and half. My mug is a chicken. I am a chicken. My water is almost empty but im too lazy to get more. I have yarn all over my desk. I just drank all of that water in one drinmk. water is the supreme drink. Except mercury. Cyanide belongs in cakes. uwu. How many yeets does it take to yeet a yeet?

From @GayTurtleHugs (aka my son) : yeet yote lamo mky tolenail tbh time for fun yes uyes yeet

~SUB TO PEWDIEPIE~

I miss freelance

Pls kill me

In all seriousness thanks for all the staff (even nick) that tried their best to keep this server alive despite opposition.

Yall yeet yall. Congrats if you made it this far. Have a day/night/void.

#1 ItsaChicken, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Taylorr

Taylorr Well-Known Member

thats a lot of color :eek:

3. ItsaChicken

Ikr

4. ItsaChicken

This is why I don't write stuff when I have a migraine.

5. Taylorr

Taylorr Well-Known Member

XD

6. Jacoob

Jacoob Manager
    Manager

I’ll never let the server die, trust ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. ItsaChicken

I'd just like to thank you for making this piece of crap go back on the list of recent posts.